Hi! Welcome to MakeMoNeyou.com…
I created this blog because I just want you to know that if you are:
- a stay at home mom/dad, you can earn an income while watching over your kid/s. An extra income every now and then should be good enough.
- a student and want to an earn allowance, you can do it online while making sure you excel at your studies. Forget about summer jobs and physically demanding jobs…
- an OFW (Overseas Filipino Worker), you can generate additional income and make the most of your free time or day offs. Why not establish your own online business so you can come home for good?
- a fresh graduate looking for a job, you can find it online. Why not start your own online business?
- a professional working for a boss or an office but have been laid off, you can make it big online (depending on your skill sets). Forget about that position if you can earn bigger salary and find more freedom online.
- a professional network marketer, you can promote your business opportunity online. Attract potential business partners and let them approach you… not you chasing them.
- a local business owner, you can expand your business online. Build your presence online and let customers find you… not you finding them.
Here are some of the things I’ll be sharing in this blog:
- Internet marketing basics – you don’t need to earn a bachelor’s degree on internet/online/digital marketing to be able to start promoting your own business, products and services online.
- Blogging – use the power of blogging to market any small business or any thing you want to promote.
- Making money online – learn many practical ways on how to make money on the internet.
- Online Store – how to setup a simple yet powerful e-Commerce site where you can sell your own physical or digital products.
- Business website – fire your traditional HTML-only webmaster and learn how to create an easy to use and professional business website .
About me? Just call me Neyou… I’ve been in this crazy part of the cyber world called internet marketing for more than five years now.
I’m still looking for Make (mahki)… If you happen to see Make, please tell her to come see me at the City of Pines….